Lucky Patcher is a very famous Android application. It is used by thousands of people around the globe.
There are two ways to install this app. One way is without rooting the phone and the other way is by rooting your smartphone.
If you install this app without rooting then you would not be able to use all of its functionalities. So should install the lucky patcher app as described below in the article. Also, look at RepelisPlus Apk
There are many functionalities of thi app. And of course, I will share some of its functionalities with you in this post only.
Features of Lucky Patcher App (Rooting)
- You can eliminate the license verification from the applications. This is the very first advantage of using the app.
- You can force uninstall unnecessary pre-installed applications which come with your mobile. Otherwise, you are not allowed to uninstall those applications.
- You can block the annoying google ads from each and every application. And this is why people love this app a lot.
- You can actually manage and remove permissions asked by the different applications during the time of installing. There are few applications which allow you to do that and lucky patcher is actually one of them.
- With this app, you can remove annoying in-app purchases from the applications and games on Android. Because sometimes in-app purchases are really annoying.
- Lucky patcher app can help you to freeze or clone the applications of your choice.
Now, these are only some of the many benefits which lucky patcher provides to its users.
Installing Lucky Patcher for Android
- First of all, if your Android device is not rooted. Make sure you root your android device.
- Now you will need to install one another app to install before installing the app. And that app is Busy Box App Apk. This app is needed to be installed before installing any app that needs access to the main system files.
- Okay, now it is time to download Lucky Patcher app Apk on your device.
- Before going to the next step, make sure you have checked the “unknown sources” from settings on your device.
- Now click on the downloaded Apk and hit install on your smartphone’s screen.
- If your installation is getting blocked by any warning saying “App Unsafe” just click “Install anyway” and you are good to go.
- Know it will take a few minutes to get installed completely on your phone.
- Post successful installation if you get a warning saying “Uninstall the application” or “Harmful App Detected” just click “Keep it anyway” and you are fine.
Okay so now you have successfully installed the App on your android smartphone. And you can now enjoy all the good functionalities of the app.
And because we have installed the lucky patcher app on the rooted smartphone. We are eligible to use all of the functionalities and benefits provided by the newest version of the lucky patcher app.
Hope this post would have helped you in installing the Lucky Patcher App for your Android device.