The Playstation 3’s controller, the Dualshock 3, isn’t the most effortless cushion to get chipping away at the PC. So why trouble when it’s such a great amount of simpler to connect an Xbox controller on PC, or you have a much more up to date Dualshock 4 lounging around? The Dualshock 3 has something the best PC controllers don’t have: weight touchy simple face buttons.
That makes the Dualshock 3 the best decision for copying PS2 diversions with PCSX2—Metal Gear Solid 3, for instance, simply doesn’t play directly without those simple buttons. Furthermore, on the off chance that you just lean toward the vibe of Sony’s more seasoned controllers over the upgraded Dualshock 4, this is the ideal controller for playing those great Final Fantasy amusements on Steam. Check also, PC Games vs Console
Here’s we have discussed all the best methods to connect your PS3 controller to pc windows 10.
• Dualshock 3 and scaled-down USB link
• Optional: Bluetooth dongle Programming
• Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
• Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
• Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 runtime
• Microsoft DirectX runtime
• Xbox 360 controller driver (just should be introduced on Windows 7)
How To Install
- Download the product connected above, and begin by introducing the four Microsoft bundles. In case you’re on a Windows 7 PC, you’ll likewise need to introduce the Xbox 360 controller driver. On Windows 8 and 10, it’s now inherent!
- Significant advance: plug your Dualshock 3 into your PC with a little USB link. Presently we can begin making it work.
Note: in the event that you likewise need to have the option to utilize the controller remotely, ensure you have a Bluetooth dongle connected or your motherboard’s Bluetooth empowered. ScpToolkit notes you need a Bluetooth 2.0 or higher dongle that supports Enhanced Data Rate (EDR).
- Download ScpToolkit and run the installer. In the wake of tolerating the terms and picking your introduce area, you’ll get a menu of the considerable number of choices to introduce, as in the screen capture above. I prescribe leaving this to the default. Snap Install to start the establishment.
Note: Make sure the ScpToolkit Bluetooth Pair Utility alternative is ticked.
- After around 30 seconds, ScpToolkit will be introduced, and you’ll see this screen, with a major green button that says Run Driver Installer. Since this is a new introduction, that is the thing that we need to do. Snap the button.
- This screen may look threatening, however, it’s still really basic! Check the containers for the drivers you need to introduce. For this situation, we need to ensure Install Dualshock 3 driver is checked (it ought to be as a matter of course).
- Presently click the bolt alongside “Pick Dualshock 3 controllers to introduce” to see a dropdown rundown of USB gadgets joined to your PC. Discover the PlayStation 3 controller in the rundown and check it.
Note: Make sure the “Introduce Bluetooth driver” box is checked. As you did with the Dualshock 3, click the bolt by “Pick Bluetooth dongles to introduce” and discover your Bluetooth gadget in the rundown. Check it.
- Watch the SCP Toolkit go through its establishment procedure. You’ll see heaps of pop-ups in favor of your screen as it recognizes your equipment. Look to the bottom of the log and you ought to ideally observe “Dualshock 3 USB Driver introduced” (and “Bluetooth Driver introduced” on the off chance that you decided to), implying an effective establishment. On the off chance that all went well, click Exit.
- Since it’s introduced, you’ll see ScpToolkit as a symbol in your framework plate. Look in your Start Menu for ScpToolkit Settings Manager.
Here you can change a few settings like handicapping thunder, altering simple stick no man’s lands, and the sky is the limit from there. The vast majority of these settings you ought to have the option to take off alone.
ScpToolkit begins up with Windows as a matter of course and furthermore plays some audio cues that you may discover unpleasant. To handicap them, click the Sound settings tab and uncheck “Empower notice sounds.”
PCSX2 emulator note: The PCSX2 settings tab enables you to fix the emulator’s LilyPad controller module to help the weight delicate buttons. On the off chance that you intend to utilize your PS3 controller with the emulator, click Browse to explore to your PCSX2 establishment envelope, at that point snap Enable to introduce the fix. Voila!
Utilizing your Playstation 3 controller
Since it’s introduced, the Dualshock 3 ought to act like an Xbox 360 controller. Any game with local XInput support—basically any cutting edge PC game that supports gamepads—ought to remember it easily. Tragically, this implies it won’t enroll as a PlayStation controller to the few amusements that have local DualShock 4 support, so you won’t get the right Square/Cross/Triangle/Circle button symbols of course. A few recreations let you physically pick your button symbols, however. Search for those in-game settings!
Many peoples ask questions about this can we connect the ps3 controller with pc or not here are some questions and their answers.
Q: Can I use a ps3 controller on Windows 10?
Ans: Yes we can connect our ps3 controller on windows 10 above in the article we have covered everything about it you can read it.
Q: Can I connect a ps3 controller to my PC?
Ans: You can connect it easily with your pc with a mini USB port. Or you can try the Bluetooth controller as well.
Q: How do you use a controller on PC?
Ans: Utilizing a wired Xbox One controller on PC is at least somewhat straightforward. Fitting your miniaturized scale USB link into the controller and into a USB port on your PC. Windows ought to introduce the fundamental driver, the Xbox Guide catch in the middle will illuminate, and you’re ready to go.
Q: Can you connect ps3 to PC?
Ans: Your PlayStation 3 isn’t only for amusements. With these settings and programming, you can stream your PC’s music, recordings, and photographs through your PS3 and onto your TV. Stage Make sure your PS3 is associated with a similar system as your PC.
Q: How do I connect my ps3 controller to my PC Motioninjoy?
Ans: When you’re finished booting up, open the MotioninJoy envelope in your Start Menu, right-click on Install MotioninJoy Driver, and pick Run As Administrator. Open the DS3 Tool application from the MotioninJoy envelope and begin designing your PS3 gamepad. Bluetooth backing is still somewhat precarious, yet USB should work fine.
How To Connect PS3 Controller To Pc Windows 10
In case you’re not about that wired business and pursued all the Bluetooth establishment ventures above, you ought to have the option to just unplug the controller, and following two or three seconds, it will adjust by means of Bluetooth. You’ll get a warning in the framework plate when it does. Cool!
This works after a reboot, too. On the off chance that you permit ScpToolkit to begin with Windows, you ought to just have the option to connect your PS3 controller again and it’ll in a flash be perceived. When the LED is on, unplug the controller, and it’ll by and by be matched up through Bluetooth.
On the off chance that you have issues with Bluetooth, it may be the case that your dongle isn’t bolstered. Bluetooth can be finicky, and any issue you keep running into could be because of equipment, or your specific form of Windows, or drivers… at the end of the day, good karma.
Above the method discussed the only one way to connect you controller on windows 10. There is an alternative method for it. So this the only thing you can do with it. This article will help you a lot to connect your controller.